The Roxbury Swim & Tennis Club is a private, member-owned club situated on 23 acres of rolling woodland in Stamford, CT. For over 60 years the club has been a great place to relax, play, compete, make new friends, and have fun.
- Eight lane, 25 meter outdoor pool (heated on cool days)
- One and three meter diving boards
- Zero-entry wading pool with splash pad (heated on cool days)
- Pool Pavilion with shaded viewing deck, locker rooms and shower facilities
- Seasonal snack bar with snacks, meals and beverages
- Eight outdoor har-tru tennis courts (4 with lights) available May through October
- Four lighted platform (paddle) tennis courts
- Year-round Tennis Pavilion with member lounge area, tv, fireplace, and a seasonal pro shop
- Multi-purpose sport court with basketball hoops and tennis backboard
- Playground with shock-absorbing rubber surface
- Ping-Pong tables
- Free wireless service
Club Sponsored Programs
- Swim, dive and water polo teams in Division 1 of the Fairfield County Swim League.
- Men’s and women’s tennis teams in the Fairfield County Tennis League.
- Junior tennis teams in the Fairwest and Future Stars Tennis Leagues.
- Men’s and women’s paddle tennis teams in the Fairfield County Platform Tennis League.
- Synchronized Swimming Team
- Kids’ Club for children ages 4 through 8
- Private and group instruction in tennis, platform tennis, swimming and diving
- Water aerobics weekend classes
- Organized youth activities
The club hosts parties and social events designed to bring members together including:
- Ice Cream Socials
- Father’s Day Brunch & Pool Games
- July 4th BBQ, Kids’ Patriotic Hat Parade, and Pool Games
- Kid’s Pizza & Bingo Night
- Ladies’ Paint Nite
- Adult Socials
- Kid’s Scavenger Hunts
- Senior Member Dinner
- Tennis and Paddle Tennis Mixers
- End of Summer LobsterFest
- General Manager: Scott Bounty
- Tennis Director: Jan Cingel
- Aquatics Director: Open
- Kids’ Club Director: Maureen Ronan